'We must do that which we think we cannot do'
You got it! From a very early age...I heard this and so many more messages of strength, of wit, of perseverance from my dear Grandma....we called her Gaga. She, like so many of the strong willed and 'tell a wonderful story and laugh! your way through each day'....women and men in my family (both sides as I realize I am surrounded by a strong wall of family throughout the generations) still resounds within my thoughts and actions as I move forward along my life path.
I truly believe that ALL of us are eternally surrounded not only by our strong family members that support us on the physical plane (.....and I do realize that 'some do not' and/or 'are not able to at this time' HOWEVER we are focusing on the family that IS able to support us wholeheartedly at this time!!) .... :)
....AND those family members and ancestors who also surround us NOW as Guides for us.
Their words resonate and reverberate within and around us seemingly when we need it the most. Their very words that we heard when we were just 10 years old...and yet....we heard their message and their strength...just yesterday. Their message...and THEY ... are still with us.
We are grateful.
Step forward boldly knowing that you are FAR from alone.
YOU ARE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED AND SUPPORTED by a 'cheering section' of strength, love and support. Remember the lessons that you were taught ....the lessons that 'stuck to the wall'!!
The ones that always 'come up in my face' when I am facing challenges or feeling stuck are; (in no particular order)
1. Always focus on what lies ahead
2. DON'T QUIT
3. You must do that which you think you cannot
4. You MUST be true to your Self
5. You MUSTN'T take yourself too seriously...or seriously AT ALL
6. You MUSTN'T take anyone else too seriously...or seriously AT ALL!
7. Don't worry - it may never happen
8. If (WHEN) you fall down - pick yourself up, dust yourself off and .... get going!
9. LOVE with your whole heart, in your actions & in your words; to others & ALSO to yourself
10. No matter what you choose to do in the world - do what you love to do & be your best at it!
Thank you to all of my beautiful family and ancestors who have 'written their strengths on my wall'.
I am eternally grateful for your strength, passion and support...still guiding me today....and ONWARD!
INDEPENDENT HOME STUDY KIT
is available now!
I look forward to connecting with you...and your Angels!